SIR, YOU NOW HAVE 292 DAYS UNTIL NAVY BEATS ARMY IN FOOTBALL, SIR!!!
The 119th Army-Navy game will be played in Philadelphia on December 8, 2018.
For over a decade, whenever Army-Navy is played in Philadelphia, our class has made a tradition of meeting prior to the game at Tir Na Nog (located in center city Philadelphia, close to public transit and many of the hotels). The Tir Na Nog staff and management have been wonderfully accommodating to us over the years. If you’re in town for the game this year, stop by and pre-game with your classmates! We arrange the meeting space, which is a dedicated indoor area for our class with plenty of tables and chairs, and you’re on your own for food and drinks. Festivities typically start as early as 0900 with a few pints of Guinness and the raising of the ’96 banner. They have an amazing breakfast/brunch menu to carry you through a long day at the stadium, loads of beers on tap and a kids’ menu as well. Come join us for some fun before the game!
- Career Corner: LinkedIn Thought of the Day February 20, 2018
- Gear Up for the 2018 Navy Football Season! February 18, 2018
- 2018 Football: Navy vs. Notre Dame in San Diego February 18, 2018
- Article: Transitioning Advice for Former Military Officers January 4, 2018
- In the News: Kim Mitchell Rocks the House with VVSD January 4, 2018
- NCoS Call for Applicants: Multiple Disciplines December 29, 2017
- Update: Army-Navy 2017 December 6, 2017
- Army-Navy 2017… HELM YEAH! BEAT ARMY! November 30, 2017
- Honoring Brian Hoke: 2017 Antarctic Ice Marathon November 30, 2017
- Army-Navy Tailgater in Philadelphia November 28, 2017