SIR, YOU NOW HAVE 110 DAYS UNTIL NAVY BEATS ARMY IN FOOTBALL, SIR!!!
The 120th Army-Navy game will be played in Philadelphia on December 14, 2019.
For over a decade, whenever Army-Navy is played in Philadelphia, our class has made a tradition of meeting prior to the game at Tir Na Nog (located in center city Philadelphia, close to public transit and many of the hotels). The Tir Na Nog staff and management have been wonderfully accommodating to us over the years. If you’re in town for the game this year, stop by and pre-game with your classmates! We arrange the meeting space, which is a dedicated indoor area for our class with plenty of tables and chairs, and you’re on your own for food and drinks. Festivities typically start as early as 0900 with a few pints of Guinness and the raising of the ’96 banner. They have an amazing breakfast/brunch menu to carry you through a long day at the stadium, loads of beers on tap and a kids’ menu as well. Come join us for some fun before the game!
- In the News: Kim Mitchell and VVSD Celebrate New Clinic August 26, 2019
- It’s Navy Football Tailgating Season! August 26, 2019
- In the News: Ryan Stone and SmartSky Networks August 26, 2019
- In the News: Mark Mhley Leads F-14 Restoration on the Yard May 20, 2019
- In the News: Todd Ferris Fuels Big Analytics in Chocolate World April 23, 2019
- Class Project Update: Donations Just Got A Whole Lot Cooler… April 5, 2019
- Spring Football Ticket Reminder April 5, 2019
- QOD: ’96 Class Project Donations December 3, 2018
- Army-Navy Pre-Game Class of ’96 Brunch in Philadelphia December 3, 2018
- Giving Tuesday: Notes About Gifts and Pledges November 27, 2018
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (2)
- 96 in the News (7)
- Announcements (8)
- Army-Navy (6)
- Class Project (9)
- Events (15)
- From the Yard (3)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (6)
- The New '96 Hour (1)