- QOD: ’96 Class Project Donations December 3, 2018
- Army-Navy Pre-Game Class of ’96 Brunch in Philadelphia December 3, 2018
- Giving Tuesday: Notes About Gifts and Pledges November 27, 2018
- In the News: Mark Mhley Takes Grand Prize for Re4ormed November 15, 2018
- From the President: ’96 Annual Update and Fall COCP Report November 13, 2018
- In Memoriam: Jeff Dixon November 10, 2018
- DC Metro Area Open House for Prospective USNA Candidates October 10, 2018
- ’96 Class Gift and Annual Donations October 9, 2018
- ’96 Navy Football Jerseys October 9, 2018
- All Academy Challenge: 31 May – 04 June May 31, 2018
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (1)
- 96 in the News (3)
- Announcements (7)
- Army-Navy (6)
- Class Project (8)
- Events (12)
- From the Yard (2)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (5)
Most Used Tages
Search the 1996 Site
Don’t forget that donations are tax-deductable, and that corporate matching can really boost our giving potential. Here’s a message from Brian Reardon, our Class Project Officer, about donations:
Class of ’96,
Giving Tuesday is a great opportunity to make a tax-deductable gift or recurring pledge to the Class of 1996 Class Project!
Thanks to the classmates that have signed up for our $30 for 96 month pledge drive and to those that have directed their annual USNA Foundation donation to our Class Gift or have taken the extra step to set up corporate matching with their companies! You are putting us on the right path for our 30th reunion gift!
As we approach Army week, I hope that you will all participate at some level. Some are able to give more, and some less. I know of one classmate that has pledged $9.96 a month with a recurring pledge and another that is giving $96 a month. Both mean a great deal as we try to shatter participation rates and redefine how a class can participate in the growth of the Academy. Call the Foundation at (410) 295-4100, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use pledge form to set up a gift!
Find yourself daydreaming at work thinking about the good old days on the banks of the Severn? Why not wander over to the HR department at your workplace and inquire about how to apply for corporate matching for your donation to our class project? Free money like this could easily double the impact that 1996 can make at USNA! Contact Brian Reardon if you have any questions.