- In the News: Todd Ferris Fuels Big Analytics in Chocolate World April 23, 2019
- Class Project Update: Donations Just Got A Whole Lot Cooler… April 5, 2019
- Spring Football Ticket Reminder April 5, 2019
- QOD: ’96 Class Project Donations December 3, 2018
- Army-Navy Pre-Game Class of ’96 Brunch in Philadelphia December 3, 2018
- Giving Tuesday: Notes About Gifts and Pledges November 27, 2018
- In the News: Mark Mhley Takes Grand Prize for Re4ormed November 15, 2018
- From the President: ’96 Annual Update and Fall COCP Report November 13, 2018
- In Memoriam: Jeff Dixon November 10, 2018
- DC Metro Area Open House for Prospective USNA Candidates October 10, 2018
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (2)
- 96 in the News (4)
- Announcements (8)
- Army-Navy (6)
- Class Project (9)
- Events (13)
- From the Yard (2)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (5)
Most Used Tages
Search the 1996 Site
Believe it or not, August is right around the corner. So while you’re dreaming of spring, start dreaming of tailgates! Tickets are on sale for previous season ticket holders, the official schedule is out and it’s never too early to make plans to catch a game.
Priority deadline is 15 March for season ticket holders to maintain their previous seats. For details, see Navy Athletics.
If you haven’t had season tickets in the past, tickets go on sale 29 March for Naval Academy Alumni Association Life Members, 11 April for USNA faculty, staff and alumni and 23 April for general public.
Don’t forget Nagel is collecting coins for a new bar top to use under the class tailgate tent. Decals for the trailer are always welcome, too. Contact him for his mailing address. GO NAVY!
Email sent via Classmail 10/24/17
We had a successful Annual Meeting on Saturday at the tailgate. For those of you on Facebook, we pushed the video out on fb LIVE and last I looked, I think about 30 people viewed it. However, if you’d like to just read the minutes, I am emailing them out (see attached). A few highlights:
1) In response to many people’s request, Cara Albright has done a fair amount of work getting an official 96 WEBSITE up. This will be a good repository for those not on Facebook, AND if you are, it will be easier to find official information. Take a look and send suggestions to Cara. She has been pressing the Academy on adding features: http://1996.usnaclasses.net.
2) Since there has been some confusion, I wanted to clarify what constitutes being a “classmate”. According to the Alumni Association, it is anyone that raised their hand on July 2, 1992. It doesn’t matter if you graduated or not.
3) Thomas Leahy has already volunteered to run our 25th reunion.
4) We are still looking for Company Reps from 3, 7, 10, 12, 13, 26, 28, 29, 32, and 34. Please contact Shane “Bruce” McDonald at email@example.com if you are willing to spend a little time tracking down current contact information on a few company mates. This will help us straighten up the class registry.
5) Lastly, we plan on constructing a new bar for the tailgate and we would like to use YOUR COMMAND COINS in the top of it (your ship, squadron, or whatever coin means something to you). Drop me an e-mail if you need my address. You can also send a zapper for the trailer.
Go Navy, Beat Army!