- In the News: Brian Facquet Featured on CBS December 30, 2019
- In the News: CAPT Lisa Sullivan Urges Industry Towards LVC December 17, 2019
- From the President: Annual Update and Fall COCP Notes December 16, 2019
- Navy Football is Bowl Bound! December 16, 2019
- Catch Tony Magrogan’s Recent Interview on The New ’96 Hour October 23, 2019
- Alumni Survey Request October 22, 2019
- In the News: Kim Mitchell and VVSD Celebrate New Clinic August 26, 2019
- It’s Navy Football Tailgating Season! August 26, 2019
- In the News: Ryan Stone and SmartSky Networks August 26, 2019
- In the News: Mark Mhley Leads F-14 Restoration on the Yard May 20, 2019
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (2)
- 96 in the News (10)
- Announcements (9)
- Army-Navy (7)
- Class Project (10)
- Events (17)
- From the Yard (6)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (7)
- The New '96 Hour (3)
Most Used Tages
Search the 1996 Site
From Jennifer (Campbell) Stillings: My interview with Tony Magrogan for last month’s New ’96 Hour was so much fun! Show notes will be coming soon. In the meantime, you can enjoy the video recording (available for a limited time only) right here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on strategy, Tony!
Many of you are already familiar with the amazing work that Kim has been doing as the CEO of Veterans Village of San Diego. For anyone in the San Diego area, Kim recently shared an invite for an event on 05 September to celebrate the opening of the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic. The Clinic will provide mild to moderate mental health services for Post 9/11 Veterans and their spouses and children, as well as to the dependents of Active Duty service members. Please see invite below to RSVP if you would like to attend!
John Tunison wrote this article in October, 2017 (which you can also find on his LinkedIn page). Sharing for anyone transitioning from military to civilian careers, which is quite a number of us lately. It’s also relevant if you’re considering a career change in general, or advising someone who is. Take a look and share to your networks!
Jill (Quinton) Rough recently took a position as Director of Research and Analysis for the National Commission on Military, National and Public Service and is looking to hire new team members! Opportunities exist for folks in research, analysis, outreach (media/government affairs) or communications fields, per attached document. Feel free to share. Congrats, Jill!