- In the News: Mark Mhley Leads F-14 Restoration on the Yard May 20, 2019
- In the News: Todd Ferris Fuels Big Analytics in Chocolate World April 23, 2019
- Class Project Update: Donations Just Got A Whole Lot Cooler… April 5, 2019
- Spring Football Ticket Reminder April 5, 2019
- QOD: ’96 Class Project Donations December 3, 2018
- Army-Navy Pre-Game Class of ’96 Brunch in Philadelphia December 3, 2018
- Giving Tuesday: Notes About Gifts and Pledges November 27, 2018
- In the News: Mark Mhley Takes Grand Prize for Re4ormed November 15, 2018
- From the President: ’96 Annual Update and Fall COCP Report November 13, 2018
- In Memoriam: Jeff Dixon November 10, 2018
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (2)
- 96 in the News (5)
- Announcements (8)
- Army-Navy (6)
- Class Project (9)
- Events (13)
- From the Yard (3)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (5)
Most Used Tages
Search the 1996 Site
Mark Mhley has been leading a team of volunteers in the restoration and repainting of the F-14 Tomcat that made it to the Yard last year and is now on display in Ellyson Park just inside Gate 8. With their work almost finished, the team was recently featured in the Capital Gazette photo gallery section. BZ, Mark!
Our classmate Todd Ferris was recently interviewed by the Wall Street Journal about his career and the analytics work he does for Hershey. Check out the article here (subscription required to view entire article):
Sweet Spot: Where Data Analysis Meets Chocolate (29 March 2019, WSJ)
BZ, Todd! Keeping ’96 on the map… and probably the only one of us who’s been photographed sitting under a portrait of Milton Hershey. Great work!
As some of you may have seen from the on-line voting period last month, Mark Mhley recently won a competition for startup funds for his new business venture, Re4ormed. Mark was awarded the grand prize ($15,000) by the StreetShares Foundation for their Veteran Small Business Award in Orlando after competing with over 100 contestants. In addition to the cash prize, Mark also won a year of mentorship from the Boston Beer Team, including a one-on-one coaching session with Jim Koch, the CEO and Brewer of Samuel Adams beer. Continuing the legacy of ’96ers who have left active duty and are poised to make their mark in the business world, Mark has created a concept that will have a tangible, lasting effect on all of us here in the Chesapeake Bay area. We are all looking forward to following your venture. BZ!
Link to article in the news: Re4ormed
Kim relocated to San Diego last July to become President and CEO of Veteran’s Village San Diego (VVSD) and has been absolutely killing it out there. Kim does amazing work for veterans. Here is a video that UPS made featuring their partnership, which was aired for their annual Wished Delivered event leading up to the holiday season. Please check it out if you missed it on social media!
Check out Christy Dow Hoke’s South Pole marathon results from last week, when she ran 26.2 on the frozen continent to honor Brian and support the Navy SEAL and Third Option Foundations. BZ Christy, you are an inspiration to us all! Proud to call you family.