’96 Navy Football Jerseys
Email sent via Classmail 7/27/18
This was posted on Facebook but we wanted to reach all of you that aren’t on there.
Nikki Battaglia set up a deal with a company to purchase personalized Navy jerseys for $130 (at-cost) and part of the proceeds will go to our class gift that we just established! It’s a win for everyone.
Just follow the link, order your jersey (I might suggest 96 as the number), and they will mail it to you directly.
Here is the link for the kids jerseys.
There is no deadline but we don’t know how long they will keep it open for the deal.
If you know someone that isn’t from our class, they could still buy one and put whatever other stupid number they want on it….and we get the $30 toward our class gift!
« All Academy Challenge: 31 May – 04 June
- In the News: Mark Mhley Leads F-14 Restoration on the Yard May 20, 2019
- In the News: Todd Ferris Fuels Big Analytics in Chocolate World April 23, 2019
- Class Project Update: Donations Just Got A Whole Lot Cooler… April 5, 2019
- Spring Football Ticket Reminder April 5, 2019
- QOD: ’96 Class Project Donations December 3, 2018
- Army-Navy Pre-Game Class of ’96 Brunch in Philadelphia December 3, 2018
- Giving Tuesday: Notes About Gifts and Pledges November 27, 2018
- In the News: Mark Mhley Takes Grand Prize for Re4ormed November 15, 2018
- From the President: ’96 Annual Update and Fall COCP Report November 13, 2018
- In Memoriam: Jeff Dixon November 10, 2018
- 25th Reunion (1)
- 30th Reunion (2)
- 96 in the News (5)
- Announcements (8)
- Army-Navy (6)
- Class Project (9)
- Events (13)
- From the Yard (3)
- Memorial (5)
- Networking (5)